- Dear Friends and Colleagues,
- Greetings !
- In this highly dynamic era of medical science, exchange of ideas and experience can guide us to deal with the challenges in the clinical practice. We believe that PG students should also be provided opportunities to prove their talent. National Level PG Quiz is one such an interactive and thrilling Quiz.
- This quiz allow all the PGs students to come on the same platform & showcase their talents.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- - DM/DNB students (first, second, third year)
- - Registration for the Conference is mandatory
- We look forward to a healthy participation in this contest.
- Warm Regards,
Dr. Aarti Sarwal
Medical Director, Neurocritical Care Unit, Wake Forest Batpist Health Center NC, USA
Dr. Birinder S. Paul
Professor, Department of Neurology, DMC & Hospital, Ludhiana
- For the IAN-CCNCON 2021 Quiz there will be two rounds. Round one will be elimination online round comprising with written multiple-choice questions and round second will be final round.
- ELIMINATION ROUND:
- This is an online round comprising of 20 multiple-choice questions, which can be attempted in 15 minutes only.
- To participate in the quiz, log on to ianccncon.com follow the Quiz link displayed prominently on the home page. The participants have to generate their unique user ID and password by registering themself.
- Registered participants need to log on to the website ianccncon.com, The registration will open from Friday, January 01, 2021 to Saturday,January 16, 2021 midnight.
- RULES FOR THE ONLINE ELIMINATION ROUND:
- Number of MCQs: 20
- Time allotted: 15 minutes
- Each correct answer will have +4 marks
- There will be negative mark (-1) for each incorrect answer
- Top 8 participants will move for the next final round on 26 January 2021.
- If there will be a tie in the elimination round, the one who had attempted the round faster than the other candidate will be selected.
- If there is tie on the time taken then date of birth criteria will be taken into account (senior candidates will be given higher position).
- The online round will be held on Sunday, January 17, 2021, 19:00-21:00 hours
- LEVEL 1: ONLINE ROUND
- Online round comprising of 20 multiple choice questions which can be attempted in 15 minutes only.
- First Online Round : First round will start from Sunday, January 17, 2021, 19:00-21:00 hours Neurology, DMC & Hospital,Ludhiana
- LEVEL 2- FINAL ROUND: LIVE ONLINE INTERACTIVE QUIZ SESSION
- The Final Round will be held on Tuesday, January 26,20:00-21:00 hours with the 8 top scorers selected in Screening Round.
- → PATTERN OF THE CONTEST: The Participants will be exposed to Neuroradiology, case scenarios, MCQs and spotters. Each participant will get 10 marks for the right answers and -5 for wrong, while there are no marks for passing the question. The question that is not answered by participant will not be passed to next participant.
- → FINAL CHALLENGE ROUND PATTERN:
- - Pattern of the contest: Participant will go through various rounds as MCQs, Spotters, video challenges etc.
- - Champion of the quiz along with first and second runner will be awarded with prizes.
- - There will also be additional prizes for audience to be won during the quiz.
- In case of any query, please feel free to write us email@example.com (Quiz Co-ordinator)
Dr. Gagandeep Singh
Organizing Chairperson, IAN- CCNCON 2021 Professor & Head, Department of Neurology, DMC & Hospital, Ludhiana
Dr. Rajinder Bansal
Organizing Secretary, IAN- CCNCON 2021 Professor, Department of Neurology, DMC & Hospital, Ludhiana
- To participate in the quiz, log on to the IAN-CCNCON 2020 (http://www.ianccncon.com/) follow the National Level PG Quiz link displayed prominently on the home page.
- The participants have to generate their unique user ID and password by registering themself.
- The registration will open from Friday, January 01, 2021.
- Last date for Registration is extended till January 16, 2021 midnight.